Thursday, December 13, 2012

End of Semester Art Reflection

I have learned all sorts of new things so far this school year in my 3-D art class. I have learned a ton of things like how to use the wheel and how to make things on the wheel. I have also learned some different techniques in art. So far, I think that most of the projects have been pretty fun! I think the more fun ones are the ones where your project turns out pretty good. But, I do think that one of my favorite units was the hump and slump and then quite a few of wheel throwing projects have been pretty fun. I think that I would have to say that my least favorite project was the pinch pots, and I only say that because those projects weren't quite the best. Considering that those were at the beginning of the year, I think that I have improved at least a little bit in this class and would probably be able to make a better pinch pot. I also didn't really find the balloon animals as fun, but I don't know why. I did like to work with the wheel a little bit even though some of the projects took more than just one time to do because they don't always work like you want them to. It doesn't exactly matter to me what kinds of materials that we use. I did like using the clay though, so I wouldn't mind using that again. I also don't think that I would mind drawing 3-D stuff such as shapes and stuff, as long as it didn't have to do with still life. :) I don't really know of any other materials to use for 3-D art, but I don't think that I would mind using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment